 CAD / 17202
    LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps —Timothy Gould
   (URL) Dear all, A while back I had the idea that having some form of branding on LDraw generated instructions and imagery (where applicable) would be a nice way to get the message out and give a nod to the hard work of all the people involved in the (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps —Roland Melkert
     (...) <snip I think that's a great idea, as long it's not mandatory. Maybe you could create a whole range of 'brands' like one for models, one for websites, one for LDraw related software. The later two can than have some kind of requirements list, (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Tyler has agreed to license these under a Creative Commons License. See (URL) for details. As the images themselves point back to their host that is assumed to be attribution so no additional wording is necessary. (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)