 CAD / 17209
Re: LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 22:44:07 GMT

--snip--

   Tim

PS. I’m very excited to be able to present these and have put them up before finding out for certain but the idea is that these are for sharing. I’ll post a follow-up about the licensing when I hear back from Tyler (who isn’t a LUGNET member).

Tyler has agreed to license these under a Creative Commons License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en_GB for details. As the images themselves point back to their host that is assumed to be attribution so no additional wording is necessary.