 CAD / 16940
Re: Flex-system names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:

My question is here: what does link the Flex-System hose and cable together?
Answers would be appreciated.

Think of it as a cable brake on a bicycle.  It is exactly the same
thing - a cable that goes through a flexible tube to move force to a
new area.  The hose is the tube and the cable is the brake cable.

The flex hose pieces are really common anymore - used for lots of sets
for curvy struture, railings on trains, etc.  The flex cables are
harder to come by but very useful for articulating things in weird
ways.

-Matt :)

  Matt Chiles
  1006 Horseshoe Bend Rd