 CAD / 16932
Re: LPub 4.0.0.4 CLEAR / BUFEXCHG issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 00:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, William Howard wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Once again, thanks for the simple example in the form of LDraw file.
Pleasure.  (I write software for a living and keep threatening to change the
"on-hold music" to "If *you* can't replicate it, *I* can't fix it!")

Amen to that!

LPub 4 with LDView 4.1 has made making instructions fun again - from MLCad
design/build suitable file to printed instructions in 75 mins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoward69/sets/72157623379377668/ (and no PovRAY!)

Yeah, LPub 4 is a bit different that LPub 2.  It can be a lot more fun.  Did you
try resizing PLIs or BOMs?  You can do it with the mouse.

Kevin