 CAD / 16935
Re: LPub 4.0.0.4 CLEAR / BUFEXCHG issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:51:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
It can be a lot more fun.  Did you
try resizing PLIs or BOMs?  You can do it with the mouse.

Kevin

Not yet, although I've seen you can do it.  Trying to get the basic instructions
and BOM made, then I'll look at all the wizzy extras (like cover pages)

LPub 4 is very productive -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoward69/sets/72157623228627767/ - not bad seeing
as I only started the layouts last Wed evening (had all the mpd files, but
needed to re-order most of the build steps), and I work days and was tiling the
bathroom over the weekend and it's now only Tuesday!