 CAD / 16908
    Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette —David Laswell
   (...) Don't burn out your brain trying to figure out how they came up with the official color names. All that is required is to understand that there's some _serious_ disparity between their names and ours. For instance: They call it Brick Yellow. (...) (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette —scott Frischmann
   (...) That's why I went no farther than with the pinks/purples. (...) (snippage) I see 2 possible solutions to this whole mess: 1. Poll/talk with everyone until names we can all agree on are found. 2. Drop names altogether and refer to colors (...) (14 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette —David Laswell
   (...) If you can get Peeron/LDraw and Bricklink to agree on all color names, even if they don't match the official names, you win a freaking prize. (...) Yeah...it's hard enough for most people to keep track of a lot of the more common colors as it (...) (14 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)