 CAD / 16887
  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

(...) I was going to start my response with "I don't understand", but Orion beat me to it. It is absolutely not necessary to update existing models with the replacement file referred to by the "~Moved to" file, but maybe I am missing something about (...) (14 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote: snip (...) The zip archive's chief virtue is not its familiarity, but its cross-platform portability. It's very important to maintain that. (...) I fixed that Bricksmith bug about a year and a half ago, so you don't (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

In lugnet.cad, Allen Smith wrote: <SNIP> (...) Depending on their viewpoint and experience with LDraw, different users might argue that either inclusion OR exlclusion can be confusing. By including both in the library and providing a way to identify (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)