 CAD / 16826
  LDDP version 2.1 beta test

I've recently significantly changed the editor in LDDP (i.e. I switched back to SynEdit from Scintilla) and would like a few people to test LDDP out to see if anything is majorly wrong/buggy. This code change was needed to facilitate the possibility (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

(...) A few things I noticed so far: - If you try to change color of the line using the color change toolbar, a selection appear, offset by one character too high (partially overlapping previous line). Occurs also with many other tools (rounding, (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

Much more annoying: launching LDDP 2.1beta seems to clear all preferences of LDDP2.04 !!!! Philo (14 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

(...) Oops, sorry. I only use the dev vesion of LDDP and neglected to consider this. I'll prevent it from happening in future updates. -Orion (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

(...) These are fixed (...) This should work now. Please test on various items (...) Inlining works. Name completion still needs to be re-implemented. (...) This should be fixed. Thanks Philo, keep the bug reports coming. I'm hoping to work out the (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

Hi Orion, (...) Works fine. (...) Works fine too on everything I tested. (...) OK, indeed inlining works (perhaps I goofed last time). (...) It is. Other things I noticed: - After starting this new version my preferences were again cleared - It (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote: SNIP (...) indeed! Also I'd appreciate an option to turn polling off globally and completely would be great. I'm getting sick of getting greeted by tens of Confirm boxes each time I save my part in MLCad and (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

(...) I have not tested version 2.1 yet, but in version 2.0 you could disable polling in the extra menu. Or enable to poll on demand. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)