 CAD / 16724
Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 (def) Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello All,

I've finished the newest version of LD4DStudio bringing it to version 1.1

All changes are bugfixes.
I also added a page with embedded youtube clips to the website.
(http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/videos)

With this stable 1.1 version I will be concentrating on 1.2 for a couple of
months before releasing it's first beta.

Major things I'm working on for 1.2 are: 'Real-time spring generation', a 'Free
hand animation action' and a full blown interactive 'set editor'.

You'll find the latest version here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads

It's release notes are here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

You can install this one over any old one, an uninstall is unnecessary.

Greetings,

Roland

And I've just started working on another animation project - the timing couldn't
be better! Already I have a couple of bug reports/feature suggestions - I'll
email you when I've had time to narrow down exactly what's going on, though that
could well be after Christmas at this stage.

Also, if you want to link to my previous work on your videos page, you're more
than welcome to do so. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqGI4xqh-ME and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGazjhsEARA).

Can't wait to see what ends up in v. 1.2!

Owen.