 CAD / 16529
Re: LPub questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:44:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
* How do I get rid off the conditional edges using LDView
http://www.holly-wood.it/tmp/Conditional.jpg? I've tried to use different sets
but without success. Can I define a PreferenceSet via 0 !LPUB ASSEM LDVIEW_PARMS
<"string">?

Are you sure that condlines are not in your default LDView setup? The first time
I create a BI I always get axis and red/green BFC view because that's the way I
mostly use LDview...

Parts/models look fine in LDView. Changes I make in the PrefSet are reflected by
LPub but cond lines are always drawn as edges.

w.