 CAD / 16527
Re: LPub questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:52:49 GMT

* Would you confirm that I have to export the subfiles to the LDraw parts folder
to get them included in the PLI - in this case 0 !LPUB PLI BEGIN SUB Hose.ldr 1?
Without export no thumbnail is generated in the PLI.

Indeed, I couldn't get submodel thumbnails in PLIs
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=16444). Instead, I created a copy of the
submodel, without steps, preceded by  PLI BEGIN IGN. Adding this as a callout
provides a thumbnail with an arrow to show where the submodel is beeing added.

* How do I get rid off the conditional edges using LDView
http://www.holly-wood.it/tmp/Conditional.jpg? I've tried to use different sets
but without success. Can I define a PreferenceSet via 0 !LPUB ASSEM LDVIEW_PARMS
<"string">?

Are you sure that condlines are not in your default LDView setup? The first time
I create a BI I always get axis and red/green BFC view because that's the way I
mostly use LDview...

Philo