 CAD / 16507
  ldlister 0.1

Hi all. I've made a small program named ldlister which makes Parts.lst files, it only though contains a small GUI and includes primitive indexing, a feature that might be particularly useful for part authors - this lets authors using mlcad throw (...) (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

Here's a program that could get me into part authoring. This is a great idea! Scott W. (15 years ago, 13-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) I do. Once you get used to it, it's really convenient to have a preview of primitives you're going to use... Philo (15 years ago, 14-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) One small nit: in the output file, it seems the lines are terminated by a three-byte sequence 0D0D0A (CR-CR-LF). This sequence confuses WordPad, which shows the resulting PARTS.LST as all one line. Oddly, Notepad (which is confused by files (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) :-) (...) Now that I look at the code, it does have a "\r" at the end of the string where it puts the part into the parts list... I wonder what was I thinking at the moment. On the (bit further away) works is a feature which lets primitives (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) Maybe you need the extra \r to get DOS file endings when running the linux version of ldlister? (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) If there's a Linux version, the best thing to do is to open the file as a binary file and continue using \r\n as the line ending in the source code. In other words, leave your text output code alone, but change the file open call to use binary (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) Heh, that was it. Thanks for reminding me :-) In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote: (...) Maybe, but this is Tcl in which case the right answer is to use [fconfigure $fp -translation auto crlf] and remove the \r from the output string (it makes (...) (15 years ago, 20-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)