 CAD / 1649
    LDraw centre set —Gerwin Hassink
    Greetings, I have made a LDraw creation. The point is, to save it as a BMP I need to change the point LDraw looks at, the focus point or whatever you call it. The point is in creating the drawing I placed the top most part first and began to go (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw centre set —Patrick Sayre-Little
   (...) Copy the model into the parts directory. Start a new file using LEdit. Call in a part called whatever your model's name is. Move the "part" up. Now try it. If that doesn't work, I'm sure others have other ideas. (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw centre set —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) ideas. You don't have to move it to the parts directory. The models directory will work just as well. You can also call LDraw using the -oxy (offset option) command line: ldraw -o0,-100 or ldlite -o0,-100 (if you have ldlite) to move the model (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)