 CAD / 16484
Re: BFC tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:28:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
Is there a tool specifically designed for fixing BFC errors? What I'd
like to do is see a visible representation of the model and either
select using the mouse or cycle through all primitives and just hit a
single key to reverse the winding.

Windz by Ildefonso Junior Zanette but it has neven been released to the public.
I remember that Orion got his hands on the code or was it Philo? Anyway this:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13930

works pretty well. Use LDView instead of L3Lab. Niels Bugge baked it into a
tutorial:

http://www.l3go.bugge.com/articles/Reviewing-parts-tutorial.shtml#042

w.