 CAD / 16388
  LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors

Hi All, I have just updated to the latest version of LPub and LSynth and WOW!, they are awesome. Thank you, Kevin! I'm trying to do something a little tricky in a set of Technic instructions and I'm not sure how to do it. I need to show parts with (...) (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors

(...) Hi Gus, You're welcome. In fact since the early days of LSynth 2.0, I have not touched the code much. Don Heyse and Willy Tschager have been working together on this and really improving things, so thanks goes to them too. (...) Buffer (...) (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors

(...) I think you do it on the SYNTH BEGIN line. Here's first line of an orange cable in one of Willy's examples. Orange is color 25. 0 SYNTH BEGIN ELECTRIC_NXT_CABLE 25 Have fun, Don (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors

(...) If you already ran LSynth you can still change the colour by selecting the hwole wire and then selecting the colour of your choice from the colour bar. Jetro (15 years ago, 2-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors

(...) Thanks! That did it. (15 years ago, 2-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)