 CAD / 16388
16387  |  16389
Subject:
LPub/LSynth Moving parts in Instructions and setting colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:38:09 GMT

Hi All,
I have just updated to the latest version of LPub and LSynth and WOW!, they are
awesome.  Thank you, Kevin!

I'm trying to do something a little tricky in a set of Technic instructions and
I'm not sure how to do it.  I need to show parts with arrows to guide them into
place.  The old way I learned to do this sort of stuff was to use the buffer
exchange in MLCad.  That sort of works but it messes up the part, on in my case
sub-model, count when I run it through LPub.  Is there a better solution?  I
would love to show a sub-assembly a few LEGO units out from where it goes with
arrows to show where the pins go and then continue from there with the
sub-assembly in place.

Also, how do I set the colors of the wires in LSynth.  I used to know a way but
now I can't quickly find the answer.  I'm using LSynth to make NXT wires and I'm
considering coloring the wires to make it clearer what goes where.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Gus