 CAD / 16268
    Re: LPub Bad results with LDView —Don Heyse
   (...) uses the opengl hardware on the video card to do the offscreen rendering. Maybe the card is running out of memory at the higher dpi? What does LDView report about your opengl driver? Maybe that'll provide a clue. (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub Bad results with LDView —Don Heyse
   (...) Heh, I just realized I've been using the latest LDView myself to auto- magically fetch unofficial parts for my lsynth testing. So, I took a quick peek at the help file and according to it you may want to try the IgnorePBuffer command line (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub Bad results with LDView —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) That did the trick! And with version 4.0.0.2 Thanks! Jetro (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)