 CAD / 16241
  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?  [DAT]

(...) I just checked an LDView reports concave quads. Can somebody explain that to me, as I believed it can be checked with planarcheck, but co-planarity is ok. One other thing. At part (URL) LDDP does not find any double lines. But there are double (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) Concave is not the same as co-planer. Co-planarity checks to see if all the points in the quad lie on the same plane (with in some tolerance). You can have a co-planer, concave quad. (...) Those are illegal type 2 lines as they have 3 points (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) I don't think so, as the official document ((URL) reads like this: Line Type 2 Line type 2 is a line drawn between two points. The generic format is: 2 <colour> x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 Where: * <colour> is a number representing the colour of the (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) You're right. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the above. I'll look into the problem. -Orion (15 years ago, 1-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) It seem the author uploaded a fix so I can't check with that file. I did find a bug that may have cased you problem though. I've uploaded a new version of LDDP that fixes this bug: https://sourceforge....a=23750809 -Orion (15 years ago, 1-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) LDView doesn't check for duplicate lines at all, and probably won't ever, since it would add too much time to the loading time. Yes, you could disable that one warning, but I think that too many of my users leave all warnings and errors (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP current version - BUG?

(...) Yes, this version is working like expected. Thanks for your quick fix. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 1-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)