 CAD / 16245
Re: LDDP current version - BUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 04:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I don't think so, as the official document
(http://www.ldraw.org/Article218.html#lt2) reads like this:

Line Type 2

Line type 2 is a line drawn between two points. The generic format is:

2 <colour> x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2

Where:

    * <colour> is a number representing the colour of the part, typically this
is 24 - the edge colour. See the Colours section for allowable colour numbers.
    * x1 y1 z1 is the coordinate of the first point
    * x2 y2 z2 is the coordinate of the second point

What is illegal to the above mentioned lines??
I need for one point in 3D three values for x,y and z.
I am sorry, but this is a bug in LDDP!!

You're right.  I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the above.  I'll
look into the problem.

-Orion