 CAD / 1615
  ldlite problem

My normal browser is IE 5.0. It's a nice browser and in general has caused no problems for me. But... when I am in the lugnet.cad.dat section, and try to open a ".dat" file, ldlite opens up fine, but displays no model. I also have Navigator 4.07 and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlite problem

Justin Hadella wrote in message ... (...) This a problem with how IE saves temporary files before opening them. It adds a "(1)" or "(2)" etc. which fouls up the current version of LDLite. If you save the file to your hard disk then view it, it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)