 CAD / 1615
1614  |  1616
Subject:
ldlite problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:18:13 GMT

My normal browser is IE 5.0.

It's a nice browser and in general has caused no problems for me. But... when
I am in the lugnet.cad.dat section, and try to open a ".dat" file, ldlite
opens up fine, but displays no model.

I also have Navigator 4.07 and it will open the ".dat"s just fine. But it
seems to have trouble just even opening pages on lugnet.

Does anyone else use IE 5? If so, how can I make ldlite operable with this
browser?

Also, on another topic: If I am using ldlite offline, is there a way to look
at models not in the ldraw/models directory? When I try it displays nothing.