 CAD / 15957
  New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Hi folks, I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library. (URL) writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw and hopefully the (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) Just kidding: it looks great. I was unaware that this was not available in English. Jaco (15 years ago, 16-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Looks good. Though I didn't try to re-install my LDraw setup, I did follow the steps very easily. The only thing I noticed was the MLCAD screen shots were partially in another language. On the MLCAD page, I really like the icons for Beginer, (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) Many thx for the feedback. Could you be a bit more precise about the screen shots and post the links? Thx, w. (15 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) The OK, Apply, Help, and Cancel are in a langauge other than English: (URL) big deal at all. Everything really does look great. Excellent work on these icons too: (URL) again, Scott (15 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) Uuups! These are inserted by the OS and do not depend on the language file. Thx for pointing out. w. (15 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)