 CAD / 15902
  Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?

(...) Yeah, I've done that in the past, but I didn't have any luck in this case. Stuffit Expander, the built-in OS X archive utility, and another zip program failed to unzip it successfully. The unzip utility reports the following: (...) (16 years ago, 30-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?

(...) As announced (URL) here> the Windows distribution is no longer a self-extracting zip file, because we wanted to give new users a more friendly installation interface. As a side-benefit we were able to allow the optional installation of the (...) (16 years ago, 31-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?

(...) Chris, Many thanks to you and the rest of the people who keep this parts library going strong! Cheers, Kevin (16 years ago, 31-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)