 CAD / 15879
Re: LPub4 callout arrows vs. pointers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:09:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I've been working a lot on 4.0.0.2.  One of the changes I've made is to
replace the callout pointers (the triangles), with arrows.

The arrow color is the same as the callout border.  You will have choices on
arrowhead dimensions and shaft thickness.  You set the arrowhead length simply
by dragging one of the two ends.

The point I'm trying to make is that I did not add arrows and leave pointers in.
I've replaced pointers with arrows, as LEGO did long ago.

Any objections?

No, but it'd be nice to see an example. Will it be possible to have bends or
corners in the arrows?

Jim