 CAD / 15843
  Re: Colinear Vertices

(...) triangle has had its surface normal pulled down. So the triangle isn't co-planar with the quad as far as the lighting is concerned. With curve smoothing, all polygons who share a smoothed vertex use a common surface normal for that vertex. But (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Colinear Vertices

(...) Something to try. If it works it would help for several shading issues I have seen. See for example around peghole going through curved surface of (URL) Could you send me the LDraw file used to generate 61069s01a1.png? I'll see how (...) You (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)