 CAD / 15673
  Mesh Enhancer?

Hello All, I'm just getting started in rendering with POV-Ray. You can see my first attempt at the URL below. I attempted to replicate the look of the (URL) McLaren MP-42> Formula One car using the 8458 Silver Champion model. I got the colors and (...) (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You've got mail. I'll try to contact the author and see if we can upload the prog at LDraw or somewhere else. Bye, w. (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) Could you please send me a copy as well? The whole domain where the site was hosted seems to be down. -Mike (16 years ago, 29-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) I too am looking for Mesh Enhancer. Alternatively, is similar functionality available in any generic POV-Ray utilities? I infer the original Mesh Enhancer is a Windows program. Thanks, Jim (15 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You've got mail. I wasn't able to contact the author. Best would be integrate the function in L3p. Paging Mr. Lars Hassing, paging Mr. Lars Hassing! w. (15 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) I have the source to Mesh Enhancer. I asked for it a while ago and turns out that it was written in Delphi, the same language I use for LDDP. I had some grand plans for integrating it into a L3P post processer but put that project on hold (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You can read about Lothar Teichert's Mesh Enhancer here: (URL) don't really know if this is a job for L3P right now. It's not as easy as just adding a new option, you'll probably never really be happy with the results, because you'll have a (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)