 CAD / 15603
Re: Slope Brick 1x1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Indeed. I make it 31 degrees.

...but if you look at the overall slope of the part, it is closer to 38 degrees.

Philo

But if you use the part properly* it's 31 degrees. The 45 slope is named for its
face slope rather than its total slope.

Tim

* And by properly I, of course, mean use a heap of offsetting to make them all
line up ;)