 CAD / 15500
    Re: LDDP 2.0 questions —Anders Isaksson
   (...) What's the 'normal' behaviour of renderers? If a majority uses a fixed search order, then it's OK for LDDP too, otherwise I'd advocate flexibility. Maybe a 'Restore default search path' function somewhere in that case? (...) The simplest (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDDP 2.0 questions —Willy Tschager
   (...) I'm your BIGGEST fan Anders, but to be honest I'd love to see it integrated into LDDP to allow "SyncEditing" while watching the result through LDView-Polling. w. (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)