 CAD / 15500
  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) What's the 'normal' behaviour of renderers? If a majority uses a fixed search order, then it's OK for LDDP too, otherwise I'd advocate flexibility. Maybe a 'Restore default search path' function somewhere in that case? (...) The simplest (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) I'm your BIGGEST fan Anders, but to be honest I'd love to see it integrated into LDDP to allow "SyncEditing" while watching the result through LDView-Polling. w. (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)