 CAD / 15487
    3069bp28 - thanx/update —Benjamin Lyttle
   Willy, thanks for the help with this first part, I started fixing some of the issues you mentioned and then before I knew it started working on the silver rings (they been hard since I've been trying to us 3-4ring types to model the section). I have (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 3069bp28 - thanx/update —Willy Tschager
   In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Lyttle wrote: Hi Ben, (...) If you cannot find a fitting ring use quads. A bit more file size isn't a problem a gap IS! (...) Please note that we normally expect authors to work from a real part rather than an image. You can (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)