 CAD / 15411
    Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables. —Mike Wilson
   I thought that people were using it, i found it with a google search and I did not know how to install it though it is easy once you know so I thought that I would make a tutorial for people who did not know much about computers. I did not realize I (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How to set up the LSynth Beta for NXT cables. —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) This is my bad. The source has been sitting on sourceforge for a very long time. I need to release it. Willy has helped a lot, testing and giving great feedback. Thanks Willy! Jim Devona has already made the new LSynth available on the Mac, so (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)