 CAD / 15277
    old turntable —David Shifflett
   I have just downloaded the LDRAW parts library/list and am trying to model an old set that needs the old style turntable, part # 3404c01 Has this part been modeled? Where might I download it from? Thanks for helping an LDRAW newbie, dave (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: old turntable —Daniel Collis
     (...) Hey Dave- Welcome to the wonderful world of making any Lego model you want, regardless of what pieces you own. As to your request, I have two answers: The first is a suggestion/reminder to look in the Other Parts/T section of the parts window (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: old turntable —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hi Dave, 3404c01 has been modeled, but it is not yet included in the official LDraw library. You can see the part file at (URL) this page>. You could download 3404c01 by itself, but it requires four other unofficial files to make it work. It's (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)