 CAD / 15226
  Re: Parallels Advice

(...) Tim over at The Art of Warfare (www.taw.net), gaming clan I'm a member of, we have hd this debate of XP vs Vista since Vista came out. After a 3 month study we are advising members to DOWNGRADE to XP on their gaming rigs espeically those (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parallels Advice

(...) [...] (...) Ahui, Thanks, the detailed analysis helps a lot. I've decided to go with XP. I won't be doing 'life stuff' with XP as I have OSX for that, but I will be installing Windows LDraw tools and playing around. I'll have to look into the (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)