 CAD / 15163
Re: LPub Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 02:30:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

If you have a submodel, and it is called out:

0 LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 submodelA.ldr 0 LPUB CALLOUT END

You will get submodelA rendered and packed together into a callout image.

If you use submodelA twice in the same step, *and* they are both enclosed by the same LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN/END pair:

0 LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 submodelA.ldr 1 1 10 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 submodelA.ldr 0 LPUB CALLOUT END

then LPub will indicate that you’ve used submodelA twice by putting 2x in the lower right corner of the callout.

Kevin, This was just want I needed to get past this problem. I had found the extra Step issue already. This is much closer to what I want but I need to get it formated right. At the moment the Callout is either overlaping most of the assembled image or most of the callout is out of image depending on how I configure it. I just need to figure it out.

The PLI is a little strange as it includes the sub-assembly image but I am not too worried about that just yet.

I will let you know if I get stuck again but this is a great tool and I can’t wait to try LPub 4. My biggest issue right now is learning all the Meta tags and how to use them properly.

-Eric