 CAD / 15160
15159  |  15161
Subject:
LPub Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:43:28 GMT

I am a long time user of LDraw, MLCad, and POV but have just started trying to get LPub to work. I am almost there except I can’t seem to be able to fix one issue.

I have a submodel that I use twice in the main model. It seems that part of LPub is processing this correctly but some other part is not.

The Layout images for the part repeat twice instead of appearing just once with a “2X” annotation.

I have uploaded the offending images here...

One obvious image with an issue is this one.

and this is another (note part count)

Can anyone offer any help. I have tried several things and the only thing that worked was to trick the system by generating all the images then going to the MPD file and deleteing one of the two submodel parts in the main model and then running the layout images. But even with that you get an incorrect part count and know where does it say the submodel needs to be assembled twice.

Thanks for any help you can lend.

-Eric