 CAD / 15054
Re: "Studless" hinges?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Daniel Collis wrote:
If someone could give
me pointers as how to inline subparts or primitives it would help me out (and
keep me from repeatedly bugging ya'll. :-) ).

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP http://sourceforge.net/projects/lddp) does that very
well. Open the part file, click on the line with reference to the stud
primitive, then use Tools > Inline part or Ctrl-i, or toolbar inline icon. Save,
done.

Philo