 CAD / 15041
  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

Hi as someone told, I'm using Microsoft DirectX 9 program interface in my program. I cannot use OpenGL becouse my known of C++ are not good and, belive it or not, I'm using VisualBasic.NET for developing. The problem is that I've to write a custom (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) You can also use OpenGL in VB.NET. There are many tutorials on the web like (URL) is in german language) (...) Which Version 2.0 DOT.NET ? Pixel Shader? I tried your prog on a graphic card with pixel shader 2 capability by your prog says (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) There's actually a very simple workaround for this, that could be enabled on hardware that doesn't support SM2. Make sure back faces are culled (not drawn), and draw all polygons twice: once the normal way, and a second time with the vertices (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)