 CAD / 14958
  New SR 3D Builder release

Hi everybody, new version 0.2.2.5 released on 11/08/2007. A lot of bug correction about grid positioning (see history for a list of changes) and a really interesting new features: Connection Solver to quick align and connect rotating brick (see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hello Sergio, I installed SR3D but can't get it run. When I launch it I get the message "Unable to create device, Consider update your graphic card". I have a Radeon 9600 with latest drivers. DXdiag tells me I have directX 9.0c. If I disable (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hi, the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen resolution shoud not be affected by these setting). I have tested the program on such a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Unfortunately my display was (and is still) set to 32bits color. (...) Looks like I have to try on another computer :-( Thanks anyway, Philo (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)