 CAD / 14932
    Unseen inner structures —Philippe Hurbain
   I'd like to hear opinions about the discussion raised for 55967 part: see (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Unseen inner structures —Ross Crawford
   (...) modeled it. I decided modeling the actual gears inside was not appropriate for this part, mainly because I didn't want to prise my only one apart, but also because I couldn't think of anyone ever wanting to see them in a model. Having decided (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Unseen inner structures —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Thanks Ross and all who answered on LDraw.org. Seems the consensus is to model at least a minimum of inner stuff. For the moment, I'll resubmit with a "needs work", as I prefer to work on the delivery of the others NXT parts to the Tracker. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)