 CAD / 14877
    Re: PreL3P 1.0 —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) That was exactly my point - perfect! (...) Probably outside prel3p scope indeed. Both LDDP and MLCad can change colors, but not if they are inside subfiles. To me the modified ldconfig is a good solution. Philo (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: PreL3P 1.0 —Jim DeVona
   (...) Great! Thank you for the suggestion. Jim (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)