 CAD / 14859
    Re: PreL3P 1.0 - Ping Onyx! —Jim DeVona
   (...) Thanks! I'm glad you find it useful. Your list of L3-supported colors was instrumental as a good default behavior. (...) I am pleased to hear it works well on Windows. Good suggestion regarding the done message. I'll add one. (...) Neat. That (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: PreL3P 1.0 —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Well yes, it would, and it would surely have had its advantages to leave the "source" file completely untouched. But I think it would be even better do like I suggested, with the implementation towards L3PAO (and my own LDA application) in (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)