 CAD / 14828
    Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ??? —Don Heyse
   (...) I don't have a test case for all the colors, but the ones I did try look ok now. (...) It all looks odd to me with the black edge lines on all the bricks. Good for printed instructions, but not as pretty on screen. Oh well. I suppose it (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ??? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hmm. I should put my color patch .DAT file on the server somewhere... (...) That could be changed. But I think most people who profess a preference prefer the black edges, rather than colored edges. We could soften the black edges to a (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)