 CAD / 14691
    Selling prints of LDraw renders —Philip Heinrich
   I'm interested in selling prints of renders I've made of LDraw scenes. The way I interpret the terms of service, it appears that this is fine, but I wanted to check here to make sure I haven't missed anything. Is there any precedent for this and is (...) (17 years ago, 12-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Selling prints of LDraw renders —Timothy Gould
   (...) Dear Philip, To my knowledge there is nothing stopping you doing this. I wouldn't swear that it's not infringing copyright (IANAL) but I find it extremely unlikely anyone would make an issue out of it. Tim (speaking without his SteerCo hat on) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Selling prints of LDraw renders —Richie Dulin
   (...) Given the way the software is made available, I would hope that anyone considering turning a profit from it might consider earmarking a portion of the proceeds to Ldraw.org - like Tim Courtney did from the sales of (URL) Virtual Lego>. Cheers (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Selling prints of LDraw renders —Philip Heinrich
   (...) Ok, thanks guys. As I've looked into logistics in other areas (would people even be interested in buying prints/cards/etc. of LDraw scenes? I have a feeling it would be difficult to turn any kind of profit with this.) I'm not sure how far I'll (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)