 CAD / 14639
    Re: 3D Transformations Architecture Question —Roland Melkert
   (...) Well thanks for spoiling my day :) I tried orions file and discovered a design flow in my new LD4DStudio renderer. It looks like this: (URL) seems Orion uses the rotation matrix to mirror some parts, this totally F-ups my normals :( And there (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 3D Transformations Architecture Question —Jeff Boen
   (...) Roland, Actually the errors wouldn't be a problem. I wasn't thinking of performing transformations on already-transformed data. I was thinking of performing transformations on the original vertex data, then storing that (as a separate set of (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad)