 CAD / 14501
Re: LSynth on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds wrote:

   Once I figure out how it works a little better, I might write a brief tutorial how to use it with Bricksmith. I’m thinking some sort of editor integration, like with MLCad, might not be too difficult, either. Anyway, I’d be glad to provide the binary if anyone would like to make it available for download.

Sweet. I can host stuff.

Oh, OK. I could as well, but I thought I’d check if they wanted to put it on the same site as the original. Any way is fine by me.

   One more step in my Macintosh LDraw compatibility campaign!

Sweet. I guess I’ve kinda fallen off. Incidentally, the last few days I’ve been cleaning up my old files and I ran across the old LDMC website (LDraw for the Mac Campaign). Its been 5 years since I took the site down! A lot has changed in 5 years!

I had no idea there was once an actual LDraw for the Mac Campaign! I don’t think I even knew about LDraw five years ago, so I was not aware of your prior art in this worthy crusade. I hereby recognize your senior status!

I too think the state of LDraw on the Mac is looking great.

Jim