 CAD / 14487
  Re: 10183 Plans

(...) Yeah, the Factory web site has been doing that to me for a while now. When I click on the light-blue download button IE blips at me and I get nothing. You can work around it by going to the instructions in the factory gallery itself. Click on (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 10183 Plans

(...) Worked like a charm! Thank you. Now...can we save these 2.0 files into LDraw like we could with 1.6? First attempt with simply apending .ldr to the file name in a 'save as' yield run errors in MLCAD. Joseph (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 10183 Plans

(...) LDraw support is under the Import and Export options. Sadly, only flat LDR files are supported, not MPDs. (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 10183 Plans

(...) Did you actually get this to work? It has been my experience that it doesn't work yet. Mike (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)