 CAD / 14464
Re: rendering NXT parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David J. Perdue wrote:

If you type in the following for the color of an "NXT white" part in MLCAD
(light stone gray), it'll work with both MLCAD and POV-Ray:

0x02E5E4DE

Does that work, or were you already trying that?

- David

I wasn't trying that, but that still didn't fix the problem.  When I render
beams using light stone gray they look fine, but the white parts of a NXT
element (motor, NXT, sensors) still render this ugly gray color.  I just noticed
that when I try to change the color of any of these parts in MLCAD, nothing
changes.  On the NXT it seems like a few outline sections change, but the
surfaces don't change color.  Do you think I have bad copies of these unofficial
parts?

John