 CAD / 14462
14461  |  14463
Subject:
rendering NXT parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:07:52 GMT

Dear CAD experts...

I'm finally getting used to MLCAD, but now I'm starting to do some rendering
work, and that is where I'm having problems.  I've made some robots I want to
render.  They contain NXT parts and look great in MLCAD.  But when I use LPub
and POV-RAY to render the complete model, the parts that are "NXT white" all
turn out this dingy dark gray.  Everything else looks pretty good rendered.
Changing camera angles does not appear to affect the color of the render.  Can
anybody give me a suggestion what may be going on and what to do about it?

thanks, alot.

John