 CAD / 14448
    Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —Jim DeVona
   (...) Hi, me again! Just started watching the first Bricksmith video and I noticed you pointed out something that's always bugged me - how the part browser matches spaces literally. I guess the LDraw part descriptions all reserve two characters for (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —James Reynolds
   (...) Wow, cool! I believe I sent that request to Allen too. I know a little Cocoa but am bad with large projects, so I haven't attempted to actually make any of the feature requests I've sent him. (...) Great comment. Actually, I was hoping to put (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Dancing Mech Modeling/animatino LDraw/POV-Ray Video Tutorial Series —Jim DeVona
   (...) Neat. It's interesting that Bricksmith has actually been the incentive for me to pick up Cocoa. I figured that some of these minor quirks that interrupt the flow of things couldn't be too hard to straighten out, so I sat down and just started (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)