 CAD / 14437
  LSynth and minifig chain

Hello, I've seen some mentions about LSynth support for generating minifig chains, but I can't seem to find the right version. Version 2.0, which is available from Kevin Clague's website, doesn't seem to support minifig chain meta command, which I (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) no, 3.0 is currently betatested. yes, it will support the generation of minifig chains. the easiness of the overall handling in MLCad (with a spot on the minifig chain) is currently in the hands of the PT admins. w. (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) Thanks for the information. Is Kevin still the one doing development of LSynth, and do you know if he is accepting additional beta testers? If not, I'll just build my chains by hand for now. -Joel (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) yes he is + Don Heyse and Orion Pobursky (...) no idea, I'm not Kevin. mail and ask. (...) w. (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) Are we? I didn't know that, but I did get your email the other day and checked the year old 2.2 source code out of CVS. I fiddled with it a bit and found simple workarounds for most of the problems with the minifig chains in that version. (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) according to sourceforge you are: (URL) Project Admins : billthefish, dheyse, kclague # Developers : 3 # Development Status : 4 - Beta (...) this is proof enough for me that you are ;-) and that it wasn't that bad cc: you. (...) :-)) turned (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)